Lupit Hoop/Lyra Powder coated black
(3 in 1 - none, single, twin)
Lupit Hoop is a round stainless steel apparatus suspended from the ceiling on which areal artists can perform various acrobatic elements. It can be used statically, rotating or swinging.
- Convertible design. The hoop can be easily converted from non-attachment to single or double rigging point
- The minimum working load limit (WLL) is 1.7KN and the minimum Breaking Load limit (BLL) is 10KN.
- Dimensions: The inner diameter of the hoop can be 900, 950, 1000 mm.
- Handle diameter: 30 mm
- Tube thickness: 2.5 mm
- Material: stainless steel AISI304
- Number of mounting points (rigging points): 2
- Distance between mounting points ( rigging points): 600 mm
- Type of rigging mount: interchangeable suspension with shaft (axle)
- Coating: Powder-coated or brushed stainless steel
Before purchasing, please make sure that you have measured the height from floor to ceiling of the location where you want to install the hoop/ Lyra This would help you avoid frustration when installing the hoop/ Lyra as you will have the correct extensions (if necessary) to reach the desired height.
It is not recommended to install the hoop/ Lyra against a plasterboard ceiling unless it is a very strong and extra reinforced.
This LUPIT product is not supplied with any guarantee or warranty. In connexion with the product, LUPITmakes no warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. Use of the product by a user is at the user's own risk.
Check out your shipping costs.
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico|