LUPIT LOLLIPOP FOR STAGE, POWDER COATED
tube diameter 30mm/1,18", inner diameter 950mm/37,40"
Lupit Stage Lollipop is a round apparatus made of revolutionary powder-coated chrome, which is mounted on the lower bar of Lupit Stage instead of an extension bar and on which areal and pole artists can perform various acrobatic elements. It can be used static or spinning.
The standard size is available: Inner diameter of 950 mm /37.40
*Important restriction: For safety and stability reasons we strongly recommend the use with Lupit Pole Stage, Long legs!
- Working centred static Load Limit is 1.1KN and the centred statics Breaking Load Limit is 2.5KN.
- Dimensions: Inner diameter is 950 mm / 37.40 in
- handle diameter: 30 mm / 1.18 in
- Tube thickness: 2.5 mm / 0.09 in
- Material: stainless steel AISI304
- Distance from stage floor/platform: 1550 mm /61.02 in (saddle), 2530 mm / 99.60 in (highest point)
- Mounting point/socket connection matches the standard Lupit Stage External connection of the lower pole
- Coating: Powder-coated or brushed stainless steel
|Lenght||1100 mm /43.30 in|
|Width||1100 mm / 43.30|
|Height||60 mm / 2.36 in|
Check out your shipping costs.
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico|