LUPIT POLE - CLASSIC G2 with quick-lock DESERT DUNE 45mm
Desert Dune ivory powder-coated pole is like a blank sheet for a painter. Where they paint, you pole. Ideal for nature lovers and quiet dreamers who enjoy the endless landscapes of our home, the Earth. This product is Classic G2 coated in exclusive desert dune colour, carefully selected from the nude desert palette of our beautiful nature. It is the best choice if you plan to do a lot of pole workouts at home. It has an excellent grip and a very smooth texture.
Pole is designed for quick installation without drilling.
- Removable, multi-piece dance pole
- Spinning and Static mode
- Quick installation without drilling
- Smooth and Unique tube Joint system
- Upper disc flex system absorbs bending force and distribute it equally
- Smooth pole design all the way
- Basic kit can fit the ceilings from 2300 mm to 2800 mm.
- Basic kit + one 500 mm extension can also fit the ceilings up to 3300mm
- NOTE: extension has to be bought separately, it is not a part of a basic kit
- Quadruple ball bearing system for topspin
- Safety block nut blocks the pole against loosening
- CHROME finishing
- High-quality EU
EXCLUSIVE COLOUR, beautiful desert rose for nature lovers and silent dreamers
- BETTER SPIN, as a consequence of improved joint system and upgraded bearing systems
- INCREASED STABILITY: fewer extensions for the same height & increased max. height to 3300mm/ 9ft. 2.2in.
- EASIER INSTALLATION & SAFER THREAD LOCK: changed technology for thread block, without impractical and large key tools, and hard tightening of the locking nuts.
- SMOOTHER DESIGN: the cover fits the lower part - no more gap, the cover does not get unscrewed during the exercise
- New environmental boxing
|Lenght||113 cm/ 3ft 7.3in|
|Width||23 cm/ 9.44in|
|Height||14 cm/ 6.96in|
|Weight||16 kg/ 34.94lbs|
Note:Before purchasing, please make sure that you have measured the floor to ceiling height of where you would like to install the pole. This would help you avoid any frustration when coming to install the pole, as you will have the correct extensions (if necessary) to reach your desired height.
It is not recommended to install the pole against a plasterboard ceiling unless it is a very strong and extra reinforced.
This LUPIT pole product is provided with a one-year guarantee or warranty. In association with the product, LUPIT pole makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of noninfringement of third party rights. The use of the product by a user is at the user’s risk.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, THE LUPIT POLE PRODUCTS TO WHICH THE INFORMATION MENTIONS MAY BE USED WITHOUT INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS, OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION OR THE LUPIT POLE PRODUCT TO WHICH INFORMATION MENTIONS. IN NO CASE SHALL THE INFORMATION BE CONSIDERED A PART OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE."