LUPIT POLE - CLASSIC G2 chrome 42mm or 45mm portable dance pole
NEW revolutionary Chrome finish
Regarding dispatch and delivery, we are informing our dear customers that we have processing and delivery time prolonged up to 15 working days. We ask for your understanding due to extraordinary circumstances.
Last two years in our technical laboratory, we have been testing different steel alloys and surface finishing technologies in order to develop the pole with a chrome finish which is safer to use. We came out with totally new tube material and innovations applied to the product, which is now 100% Nickel Allergy Free, with a sustainable surface, 100% peeling and chipping free surface and incredible grip. Only Lupit Pole exclusively presents this revolutionary product.
Spin-static, multi-piece, removable, portable dance pole.
LP Chrome finish is more “grippy”, so is a very good choice for beginners or people with slippery hands, as it is more forgiving of weaker handgrip strengths. It has an excellent grip and has a very smooth texture.
Pole has been designed for quick installation without drilling, in just a few minutes by a single person. Quality surface, unique upper disc Flex System and NEW Safety Block Nut ensures quicker installation and maximum safety to the dancer.
- Removable, multi-piece dance pole
- Spinning and Static mode
- Quick installation without drilling
- Smooth and Unique tube Joint system
- Upper disc flex system absorbs bending force and distribute it equally
- Smooth pole design all the way
- Extendable for ceilings from 2300mm/ 7fz 6.55in to 2800mm/ 9ft 2.24in - basic kit, with extra extension to maximum 3300mm/ 10ft 9.92in.
- NOTE: extension has to be bought separately, it is not a part of a basic kit
- Quadruple ball bearing system for topspin
- Safety block nut blocks the pole against loosening
- CHROME finishing
- High-quality EU
- BETTER SPIN, as a consequence of improved joint system and upgraded bearing systems
- INCREASED STABILITY: fewer extensions for the same height & increased max. height to 3300mm/ 9ft. 2.2in.
- EASIER INSTALLATION & SAFER THREAD LOCK: changed technology for thread block, without impractical and large key tools, and hard tightening of the locking nuts.
- SMOOTHER DESIGN: the cover fits the lower part - no more gap, the cover does not get unscrewed during the exercise
- New environmental boxing
|Lenght||113 cm/ 3ft 7.3in|
|Width||23 cm/ 9.44in|
|Height||14 cm/ 6.96in|
|Weight||16 kg/ 34.94lbs|
Note:Before purchasing, please make sure that you have measured the floor to ceiling height of where you would like to install the pole. This would help you avoid any frustration when coming to install the pole, as you will have the correct extensions (if necessary) to reach your desired height.
This LUPIT pole product is provided with a one-year guarantee or warranty. In association with the product, LUPIT pole makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of noninfringement of third party rights. The use of the product by a user is at the user’s risk.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, THE LUPIT POLE PRODUCTS TO WHICH THE INFORMATION MENTIONS MAY BE USED WITHOUT INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS, OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION OR THE LUPIT POLE PRODUCT TO WHICH INFORMATION MENTIONS. IN NO CASE SHALL THE INFORMATION BE CONSIDERED A PART OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE."
Check out your shipping costs.
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico||$59.99|